WELCOME TO COPPER KETTLE BREWING COMPANY!
"Le Chapeau" Release & Patio Party 4/13
Citrus Blond Ale Cask 4/16
Copper Kettle Brewing Company is a locally owned mom and pop brewery with tasting room established in Denver in 2011, surrounded by local neighborhoods. CKBC strives to create what America seems to have lost, a local neighborhood bar in which we strive to know your name and your story.
Copper Kettle has a rotating tap list made right on the premise out of a three barrel system with a select few year round styles, like the 2011 Great American Beer Fest Gold Medal winning Mexican Chocolate Stout. In less than a year, CKBC has built a group of regulars who call Copper Kettle their second home. You are bound to see a familiar face when you come in, or meet some great friends if it is your first time in.
Check out our tap list for the most up to date beers on tap or our events page to see what is going on at The Kettle. More event details can be found on our facebook page by clicking on the event title.
© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Thursday: 3:00-9:00 PM
Friday: 12:00-10:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00-10:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00-9:00 PM
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
5280’s Favorite Beer at Brew at the Zoo 2011
- 4/24 (R): "Favorite Barrel Aged Beers" - all your favorite 2013 barrel conditioned beers return for one night!
- 4/25 (F): "Our First Sour" - A Raspberry Framboise Aged for 10 month in wine barrels!
- 4/26 (S): "Battle of the Beers" - 8 beer releases from all 8 employees
- Photo booth w/ social media streaming!
- 4/27: "Barrel Aged Reserve" - Petit Verdot Barrel Aged Grand Cru!