© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
SPECIALTY MONTHLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
It's February and that means Decadent Chocolate Cask Month at Copper Kettle! We've created some awesome and unique combinations this month sure to impress the most die hard chocolate! 2:00 UNTIL IT'S GONE
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 2/11 - Pre-Valentine's Day Beer, Cheese and Chocolate Pairing - Featuring artisan cheeses from Truffle Cheese Shop and craft beer samples. Always the 2nd Thursday of the month. This month featuring a specialty chocolate pairing and extra beer pairing! Tickets are $30/pp and we sell out each month! 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
- 2/5 Dunkelweiss Tap Release - Our traditional Dunkelweiss returns!! This German wheat presents flavors of chocolate and clove mingling in this dark German Hefeweizen
- 2/6 Brewery Boot Camp - Join us for a total body workout followed by a happy hour here at the brewery! Workout is designed for people of all fitness levels and we can accomodate limitations if needed. $10 fee gets you an hour workout and the happy hour prices. $1 off pints for participants!
- 2/13 - Law's Charlie's Golden Strong - Our Belgian Golden Strong staple aged in Law's Whiskey Barrels (a special collaboration with Joy's Wine and Spirits). Available for a very limited bomber release!
- 2/19 - Milk Stout Release - Our luscious milk stout returns! This dark and delicious beer was brewed with real lactose for a creamy body
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE