© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 3/4: Epic Experience – Offers adult cancer fighters and survivors a free outdoor adventure to ski, paddle and ride past those three words, “I have cancer"
- To ensure that ALL animals are treated with respect and dignity. Create awareness of ongoing animal cruelty
- 3/18: Golden Retriever Freedom Rescue - Is a nonprofit, charitable 501(c)(3) all volunteer rescue organization. Their mission is to rescue, foster, rehabilitate and adopt abused, neglected, and unwanted Golden Retrievers to permanent homes
- 3/25: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Helping to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
"FIRKIN WEDNESDAYS" - ALL DAY FROM 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Every Wednesday, we will have a new, rotating firkin' on our hand pump! Check facebook for the firkin schedule or sign up for our "Weekly Cask Update" listed above to find out what is on cask.
March is March Madness Cask Month. We are doing crazy combinations that make you ask, “What the firk?” so we will be tapping a different cask every Wednesday!
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
5280’s Favorite Beer at Brew at the Zoo 2011
3/13 - Monthly Beer and Cheese Pairing. Hosted in conjunction with the Truffle Cheese Shop. Four artisan cheeses from around the world, four craft beers, fruit and fresh, locally made bread. Starts at 7 PM.
$20.00/ticket - order tickets online here:
- Live Irish band! Great Irish inspired food by Dogtown Concessions! "Help me out!" Stout Returns!
- 3/5: "Oatmeal Wit" - A refreshing, moderate-strength wheat based ale that uses no coriander or orange peel, like a traditional wit. The added oatmeal provides a creamy texture and silky mouth feel.
- 3/12: "Smoked California Common Ale" - A different spin on a traditional American style, a lager fermented at ale temperatures. With the addition of smoked malt this toasted and slightly fruity beer gains complexity
- 3/19: "Blackberry IPA" - We’re crossing a fruit beer with our Copper Hopper American IPA, using fresh blackberries
- 3/26: "Imperial Red Saison" - We took the grain bill from our Naja, Imperial Red IPA, added hops from New Zealand and a Belgian farmhouse yeast strain to create this Imperial Red Saison.