© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 5/3 - Craig Hospital Pedal 4 Possible - While raising awareness and money for patients at Craig Hospital, you'll encounter some beautiful scenery. The ride begins in Louisville, and heads north along the flatirons and then south to complete the true centure. All cyclists will start and end at Pearl Izumi in the Colorado Technology Center, just a half-mile northeast of Highway 36. A post-ride party will follow with food, merriment and prizes.
- 5/10 - Girls on the Run - Who inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
- 5/17 - Elephant Energy - EE is a social enterprise with the goal of putting light in every home, clean air in every kitchen, and power in every hand. Access to energy is essential for economic livelihoods, health, safety, education, and quality of life, yet over 1.4 billion people do not have access to electricity. Elephant Energy has developed a method to reach “energy poor” communities by promoting the usage of effective and sustainable solar energy solutions.
- 5/24 - The Gathering Place - The Gathering Place is Denver’s only daytime drop-in center for women, children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. We provide a wide range of services that includes meeting basic needs (meals, showers, naps, a safe place to be during the day) and personal growth programs (family support, GED program, computer lab, arts programming).
- 5/31 - Courage Classic - The Courage Classic is an annual 3 day bike ride through the Rocky Mountains, raising money for Children’s Hospital Colorado. The Dunlap family rides for their sibling, Brandon, a Leukemia survivor. This ride is 157 miles and the single biggest annual fundraising event for the hospital. Their efforts help support the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders and have raised over $2,000,000 in the past 9 years.
SPECIALTY MONTHLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 5/12 Beer and Cheese Pairing - Featuring artisan cheeses from Truffle Cheese Shop, craft beer samples fresh fruit and locally baked bread or crackers. Always the 2nd Thursday of the month. Tickets are $20/pp and we sell out each month! 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
American Craft Beer Week 5/16-5/22 - STAY TUNED! Events all week!
- 5/19: Beer and Cookie Pairing - with Deb's Traveling Bakery. Four gourmet cookies to pair with four craft beers. Tickets must be purchased in advance by clicking link above. $15/pp
- 5/21: New Cans Release! We are adding to our Helles line up with TWO NEW YEAR ROUND CANS! Our American IPA with citrus and pine and our Milk Stout with lactose! Roots and Rhythm will be out playing on the patio from 2-5 PM
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
May is Saison month at The Kettle, so we will be tapping a fruit based saison each and every Wednesday in May! Starts @ 2 PM and runs until we finish the cask, so get there early!