© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 6/14 - Hope Shines - Working specifically in Rwanda, Africa, Hope Shines gives HOPE and the opportunity to expand and grow their minds. Our programs offer empowerment and mentoring, support for education, and health and nutritional interventions. We are dedicated to our goal of supporting marginalized children by providing a pathway to a better future.
- 6/28 - Brotherhood of the Fallen - The mission of the organization is to honorably attend the funeral services of Fallen Officers across the United States who have made the ultimate sacrifice by providing safety to their citizens. The goal is to send a minimum of two Brotherhood members to the locations in the country where an officer has been murdered in the line of duty.
- 7/1: Freedom Kolsch - It's that time of the year again and once it's gets warm out, we release a HUGH favorite: our German Kolsch. Fresh, clean and crisp. Ahhhh! Perfect for summer!
- 7/14: Beer & Cheese Pairing - Featuring artisan cheeses from Truffle Cheese Shop, craft beer samples fresh fruit and locally baked bread or crackers. Always the 2nd Thursday of the month. Tickets are $20/pp and we sell out each month! 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
June is English cask month at The Kettle, so we will be tapping a fruit based saison each and every Wednesday in May! Starts @ 2 PM and runs until we finish the cask, so get there early!
- 6/8: English IPA Made with all English ingredients including malts, hops, and yeast this IPA is a hoppy, moderately-strong, very well attenuated pale British ale with a dry finish and a hoppy aroma and flavor.
- 6/15: London Porter A moderate-strength brown beer with a restrained roasty character and bitterness. Made with all English ingredients.
- 6/22: English ESB Low gravity, low alcohol levels, and low carbonation make this an easy-drinking session beer. The malt profile can vary in flavor and intensity, but should never override the overall bitter impression. Drinkability is a critical component of the style.
- 6/29: XXX Stout A very dark, moderately strong, fairly dry, stout with prominent roast flavors.
FEATURED EVENT AT COPPER KETTLE
- 33 breweries will join us to raise a pint in his honor at our 5th Annual "A Night to Remember" beer festival. We'll have unlimited beer tastings, band, food trucks, dunk tank and more!
- Tickets are $35 and can be purchased by clicking HERE!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun @ 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.