© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2 - 9 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 7/12: Rocky Mountain Human Services will be here raising funds for their CONNECT program. CONNECT is a social group for RMHS adult customers to interact with one another outside of regular services. Customers come to participate in activities, arts and crafts and share a snack with their peers. The goal of CONNECT is to foster relationships and promote independence in the community.
- 7/26: Build Change will be here raising funds to help build earthquake-resistant houses and schools in seismically active emerging nations to greatly reduce deaths, injuries, and economic losses caused by housing and school collapses due to earthquakes and typhoons.
- 7/1: Freedom Kölsch - It's that time of the year again and once it's gets warm out, we release a HUGH favorite: our German Kölsch. Fresh, clean and crisp. Ahhhh! Perfect for summer!
- 7/14: Beer & Cheese Pairing - Featuring artisan cheeses from Truffle Cheese Shop, craft beer samples fresh fruit and locally baked bread or crackers. Always the 2nd Thursday of the month. Tickets are $20 per person and we sell out each month! 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
- 7/16: Aurora Strong Tap and Bottle Release - In honor of the fallen victims from the 2012 theater tragedy, many of the surrounding Aurora brewery community brewed a special Belgian Strong Ale. We decided to bottle ours to pay tribute to our friend/beer club member, Alex Teves, who lost his life that day. 20% of each bomber sold will go directly to the ACT Foundation - Alexander C Teves Foundation to help provide educational opportunities to students with unique learning, behavioral and emotional needs.
- 7/23: Le Chapeau Tap and Bottle Release - A French-style saison aged in both Cabernet and Sauvignon Blanc barrels. We've added Brettanomyces yeast to the barrels to initiate a "wild ale" style secondary fermentation to add more complexity to the flavor making it a more sour/wild beer. This will be a limited bottle release, so you'll want to get here early, get your bottles and stay to enjoy the patio, food and sun!
- 7/30: Tequila IPA Tap and Bottle Release - Join us the the release of our NEW Tequila IPA! This IPA has intense pine and citrus hop flavors and has been patiently aged in tequila barrels with a touch of lemon and lime.
- 7/31: Canine Q&A w/ Canis Major Dog Training - FREE - Have a beer and chat with Canis Major trainers who are eager to answer all your dog-related queries and help start you down the path to better behavior and a more harmonious household. This event is free of charge, and while it is not a training event, you are welcome to bring your dog.
Summer is the best time of year for fresh fruit, which inspired us to make July, Fresh Fruit Cask Month. We will be tapping a new cask every Wednesday at 2 p.m. and runs until we finish the cask, so get here early!
- 7/6: Blackberry Kölsch: a light bodied, slightly dry yet crisp ale with hints of fresh blackberries and garnished with fresh fruit. - 4.0% ABV, 23 IBUs
- 7/13: Guava Grapefruit IPA: a medium bodied ale made with fresh guava and grapefruit, giving it a tropical, citrus flair, and garnished with fresh fruit. - 7.2% ABV, 68 IBUs
- 7/20: Cherry Lime Belgian Wit: a refreshing, elegant, moderate strength wheat-based ale with cherry and lime accents and a dry, tart finish, garnished with fresh fruit - 5.0% ABV, 21 IBUs
FEATURED EVENT AT COPPER KETTLE
- 33 breweries will join us to raise a pint in his honor at our 5th Annual "A Night to Remember" beer festival. We'll have unlimited beer tastings, band, food trucks, dunk tank and more!
- Tickets are $35 and can be purchased by clicking HERE!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun @ 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.