© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Each month we hold a beer and cheese pairing hosted by The Truffle Cheese Shop and Copper Kettle. Tickets are $20 and include four artisan cheese, 4 craft beer samples, fresh bread and fruit. This month featuring cream enriched cheeses!
Tickets must be purchased in advance and 24 hours notice must be given to cancel your tickets!!
- 6/9 - Dangerous Dan - A lightly hopped Summer Ale with a bright, crisp taste complemented with coriander and orange peel
- 6/16 - Belgian Blond - our "mistake" brew turned GABF Gold award winner that's ultra smooth and refreshing.
- 6/23 - Cafe Con Leche - A creamy milk stout with coffee, chocolate & vanilla. So to sum it up, YUM.
- 6/30 New England IPA #3 - Features the bright & aromatic Azzaca hop that includes a spicy, critusy kick for one heck of'a well rounded IPA.
"SPECIAL GRAINS MONTH" - EACH WEDNESDAY FROM 2 - 10 PM! Check out Facebook for more details
- 6/7 - Denzen Rice Pale Ale Cask - Love hops? This one's for you. A heavily hopped golden ale to start the summer off on a strong note.
- 6/14 - Toats my Oats IPA Cask- An American ale brewed with toasted malts for a delightfully fluffy mouth feel.
- 6/21 - RyeRyeRye Cask - We dare you not to hum "Bye Bye Bye" while sipping on this one. Flaked, chocolate, and pale ryes are all players in this game for 3.
- 6/28 - Kriek on A Leash Cask - A cherry kettle sour brewed with Korn. Teenage angst not included.