© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
December's Schedule: (regular PFP schedule back in January due to holidays)
- 12/9: Childrens Future International - Uses a comprehensive whole child approach to ensure that students not only have their basic needs met, but are provided with educational opportunities to break the cycle of poverty in rural Cambodia
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
"12 FIRKINS OF CHRISTMAS" - 2:00 UNTIL IT'S GONE
In celebration of the "12 Days of Christmas", we'll have 12 unique casks themed around the holiday tune! Get here early! We only have one cask of each!
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
FEATURED EVENT - A BLACK TIE NEW YEARS EVE DINNER
12/31 - NEW YEARS EVE BLACK TIE BEER DINNER - We are celebrating New Year's Eve this year in a huge way! With a four course beer pairing dinner with Mikes 2 Kitchen and our four barrel aged seasonal beers!! Start @ 9 PM
The tasting room will be transformed into a silver and gold gala, so kick off those slippers, slide on your dancing shoes, and join us for an amazing dinner to ring in the New Year!
- 12/13 - 12 Drummers Drumming - This Double IPA is an intensely hopped up Imperial IPA, with 12 different hops coming in at a whopping 120 IBUs
- 12/14 - 11 Pipers Piping a Scottish Wee Heavy! An Imperial brown ale with a sweet finish. AND... anyone wearing a kilt gets a free pint!!
- 12/16 - 9 Ladies Dancing a coffee oatmeal porter is a velvety, smooth London-style porter, with a jolt of fresh coffee. And coffee helps all the ladies to dance
- 12/18 - 7 Swans a Swimming a super piney IPA made with the 7 American hops: Cascade, Columbus, Centennial, Crystal, Chinook, Citra, and Cluster
- 12/19 - 6 Geese a Laying a Rum Eggnog Stout with rum, nutmeg, and lactose! A creamy & boozy, festive holiday stout that your Cousin Eddie would love!
- 12/20 - 5 Golden Rings Charlie's Golden Strong ale with five different fruits: strawberry, blackberry, pomegranate, cherry, and raspberry
- 12/22 - 3 French Hens a Biere de Garde, a beautiful, golden French farmhouse ale, with cranberries and rosemary
Grab a beer, with a specialty beer: Charlie's Golden Strong made with raspberries, and get into the holiday spirit with your pup!
12/11 - Monthly Beer and Cheese Pairing - Hosted in conjunction with the Truffle Cheese Shop. Four artisan cheeses from around the world, four craft beers, fruit and fresh, locally made bread. Starts at 7 PM.
$20.00/ticket - order tickets online by clicking below: