© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 3/3 - Max Fund - a true no kill animal shelter and adoption center that challenges the traditional methods of animal sheltering by leading the no kill movement in Colorado. They strive to give animals, including the injured, abandoned, and abused, a "second chance at life."
- 3/10 - Hope Shines - a mentoring organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of disadvantaged children through educational summer camps, tutoring programs and health and hygiene education
- 3/17 - Court Appointed Special Advocates - a volunteer-based, nonprofit organization that trains and supervises community volunteers to represent the best interests of our most vulnerable citizens - child victims of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse and neglect. Volunteer CASA Advocates are appointed by judges to be a voice for these children in court. The desired result is that children are placed into safe, loving homes where they can thrive.
- 3/24 - Community Cats of Colorado - a foster based cat rescue that operates primarily in Denver and is focused on improving the lives of cats (feral, stray or abandoned) through trap-neuter-return (TNR), education, outreach, and community involvement
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
"Irish Whiskey Stout Cask Month" - 3:00 UNTIL IT'S GONE
We have taken our Help Me Out! Stout, our dry irish stout and infused with some of the finest Irish liquors, some oak aged and additional flavors for a fun twist to the Luck 'O the Irish fans!
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 3/4 - Oak Aged Creamy Irish Stout - Our dry Irish stout made with a famous Irish Whiskey, both creamy and smooth with oak spirals added for an earthy flavor
- 3/11 - Oak Aged Sweet Irish Stout - Our dry Irish stout, oak aged and made with the smooth and slighter sweeter award winning Irish Whiskey, produced outside of Cork
- 3/18 - Creamy Chocolate Irish Stout - Our dry Irish stout made with a famous Irish Whiskey with a decadent chocolate flare
- 3/25 - Black Whiskey Irish Stout - Our dry Irish stout made with one of the only black Irish Whiskeys with hints of spiced fruit
Oftentimes releasing a beer that is not yet available to the public! Tickets only $20! Must sign up in advance as this is a sold out event each month
3/14 - Help Me Out! Stout - Our annual dry irish stout release day is back! And, it's on Nitro! Live music with Brian Hagen and the Inquiry @ 6 PM.
Fresh Irish cuisine from Spudwackers