© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2 - 9 PM
Feel good about yourself with Copper Kettle Brewing Co. on Pints for Purpose Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, $1 of each beer with be donated to a local charity. You drink, we donate. It's that simple.
- 9/6 Cancer League of Colorado will be here raising awareness for their Over The Edge event which gives participants a life-changing opportunity to rappel 29 stories while raising money for Colorado-based cancer research.
- 9/13 The Puppy Up Foundation is committed to discovering the common links between canine and human cancers and the causes of these cancers through comparative oncology research. Their organization will accomplish that mission in the following ways: Education and Awareness, Empowerment and Mobilization, and Investments in Research.
- 9/27 Veterans Resort of Colorado is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of veterans through ecotherapy and the benefits of nature. They will be here raising money to help hard working veterans and their families enjoy a 5-day vacation in a Rocky Mountain cabin resort.
- 9/8 Beer & Cheese Pairing: Join us for an evening with The Truffle Cheese Shop to sample 4 artisan cheeses from all over the world paired with 4 of our craft beers. Click here to purchase tickets for this event or future Beer & Cheese Pairings.
- 9/9 Peach Golden Ale Tap Release: Join us for the release of our new, refreshing Peach Golden Ale made with fresh Palisade Peaches! It's a smooth, deliciously peachy brew best enjoyed in the company of good friends, family, and furry dogs on our relaxing patio.
- 9/17 Oktoberfest: It's that time of year again when everyone all over the world gathers with friends and family to celebrate the wonderful German tradition of throwing back a few. Please join us on September 17 for our version of Oktoberfest full of good people, good brews, and good ol' fashioned fun!!! Be sure to bring your lederhosen or dirndls! The Savory Life food truck will be here serving some traditional German dishes as well as their delicious staples! Prost!
- 9/23 Pumpkin Porter Tap Release & Live Music: We'll be releasing our much anticipated Pumpkin Porter, and, if all goes well - and nature permits - we will be serving this delicious brew in the cutest little pumpkin you've ever seen! Plus, we'll have FREE LIVE MUSIC by Felonius Smith Trio from 6 - 9 p.m.
- 9/30 Belgian Wit Tap Release & FREE Pizza: we're excited to release our Belgian Wit, a refreshing, crisp, moderate strength wheat-based ale with a dry and slightly tart finish. Plus, Screamin' Sicilian will be here from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. serving FREE slices of pizza!
It's Fresh Hop Cask Month and we've created each of this month's casks with local hops that we handpicked for your enjoyment!
- 9/7 Fresh Hop #9: Brewed with Cascade variety hops from our very own #9 Brew Club Member's backyard, pouring at 4.7% ABV
- 9/14 Mystery Hop: A hoppy brew created with 10 pounds of unknown hops believed to be of American style grown at Voss Farms in Arvada, pouring at 6.8% ABV
- 9/21 Chinook Hop: Eight pounds of Chinook hops grown at Voss Farms in Arvada were harvested and used to create this week's IPA-like hoppy brew pouring at 6.8% ABV
- 9/28 Backyard Fresh Hop Ale: Four pounds of fresh American Cascade and English Fuggle hops were harvested from our very own #5 Brew Club Member's backyard to create this week's mildy hoppy cask pouring at 4.7% ABV
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun @ 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.