© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 5/3 - Craig Hospital Pedal 4 Possible - While raising awareness and money for patients at Craig Hospital, you'll encounter some beautiful scenery. The ride begins in Louisville, and heads north along the flatirons and then south to complete the true centure. All cyclists will start and end at Pearl Izumi in the Colorado Technology Center, just a half-mile northeast of Highway 36. A post-ride party will follow with food, merriment and prizes.
- 5/10 - Girls on the Run - Who inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
- 5/17 - Elephant Energy - EE is a social enterprise with the goal of putting light in every home, clean air in every kitchen, and power in every hand. Access to energy is essential for economic livelihoods, health, safety, education, and quality of life, yet over 1.4 billion people do not have access to electricity. Elephant Energy has developed a method to reach “energy poor” communities by promoting the usage of effective and sustainable solar energy solutions.
- 5/24 - The Gathering Place - The Gathering Place is Denver’s only daytime drop-in center for women, children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. We provide a wide range of services that includes meeting basic needs (meals, showers, naps, a safe place to be during the day) and personal growth programs (family support, GED program, computer lab, arts programming).
- 5/31 - Courage Classic - The Courage Classic is an annual 3 day bike ride through the Rocky Mountains, raising money for Children’s Hospital Colorado. The Dunlap family rides for their sibling, Brandon, a Leukemia survivor. This ride is 157 miles and the single biggest annual fundraising event for the hospital. Their efforts help support the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders and have raised over $2,000,000 in the past 9 years.
SPECIALTY MONTHLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 6/9 Beer and Cheese Pairing - Featuring artisan cheeses from Truffle Cheese Shop, craft beer samples fresh fruit and locally baked bread or crackers. Always the 2nd Thursday of the month. Tickets are $20/pp and we sell out each month! 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
- 5/28: Sobremesa Tap and Bomber Release - Our first release this year for our barrel aged series is Sobremesa, an English Strong Ale with lime and agave, aged in Tequila barrels. This year we are releasing this yummy beer earlier so you have more time to enjoy it over the summer. Tap and 22oz. bomber release
- 6/4: IPA and Milk Stout Can Release - We'll be adding to our can line up with TWO news can releases! Our American IPA with strong flavors or pine and citrus and Milk Stout with a roasted finish. Available on draft as well!
- 6/11: Brewery Bootcamp - Workout is designed for people of all fitness levels and we can accommodate limitations if needed. $10 fee gets you an hour workout and the happy hour prices. $1 off pints for participants! Please come around 10:45am to register. For questions please call Lindsay at 720-810-0230
- 7/1: Freedom Kolsch - It's that time of the year again and once it's gets warm out, we release a HUGH favorite: our German Kolsch. Fresh, clean and crisp. Ahhhh! Perfect for summer!
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
May is Saison month at The Kettle, so we will be tapping a fruit based saison each and every Wednesday in May! Starts @ 2 PM and runs until we finish the cask, so get there early!