© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 7/7 - Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. Founded in 1949, they are relentless in pursuit of our mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- 7/14 - Project Worthmore - Project Worthmore (PWM) is a nonprofit organization that seeks to improve the quality of life of Denver-area refugees by providing cultural mentorship and community supports.
- 7/21 - Courage Classic Children's Hospital - The Courage Classic is an annual 3 day bike ride through the Rocky Mountains, raising money for Children’s Hospital Colorado. Their efforts help support the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders and we have raised over $2,000,000 in the past 9 years.
- 7/28 - Arthritis Foundation - The Arthritis Foundation Great West Region is the leading voluntary health agency actively searching for the cause of and cure for the over 100 different forms of arthritis by funding research, programs, and services for people with the disease.
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
Nothing says summer like a full month of saison firkins!! And we get FIVE Wednesdays this month too! 2:00 UNTIL IT'S GONE
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 7/29 - Cucumber Saison - A favorite from last year returns with the subtle flavor of fresh cucumbers in a traditional saison
7/3 - Freedom Kolsch Release - The Freedom Kolsch returns! This 2014 Gold Medal Winner at the Colorado State Fair returns just in time for your July 4th celebrations! This bright, German Pale ale has a light, creamy finish. A perfect pairing for all your weekend festivities! 7/10 - Swingin' Udders Milk Stout - Our awesome milk stout returns with a kicked up flavor! We added more roasted malt and lactose this year for a fuller flavor with a sweeter finish 7/11 - Felonius Smith - Performing acoustic delta, country, and folk blues, the Felonius Smith Trio carries on the exciting tradition of pre-war blues. The group will be here rocking the patio with their awesome music from 6-9pm! 7/24 - Buffalo Trace MCS - Mexican Chocolate Stout aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon Barrels for four months! Limited release with only one keg on tap and only eight cases of bottles available in the tap room! 7/25 - The Conquistadors of Nothing - The Con is back! Returning for just a few shows in the month of July and we're lucky to have them! The Conquistadors of Nothing will be here from 6-9pm on the patio rocking out like they always used to! 7/31 - Mezcal Sobremesa - Our English style strong ale with lime and agave aged in a Mezcal barrel. Tequila is produced from only the blue agave plant and Mezcal can be made from any of the 28 varieties of agave. The Mezcal barrel used will give Sobremesa a smoky, slightly sweeter flavor than the Tequila barrels used. A very unique twist on a special seasonal!
FEATURED EVENT - 4TH ANNUAL"A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" ALL COLORADO BEER FESTIVAL
7/19 - 4th Annual "A Night to Remember" All Colorado Beer Festival
- WHEN: July 19th, 4:00-8:00 PM
- WHY: To celebrate and remember the twelve innocent victims of the 2012 Aurora theater shooting, including our own Brew Club member Alex Teves