© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2 - 9 PM
Feel good about yourself with Copper Kettle Brewing Co. on Pints for Purpose Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, $1 of each beer with be donated to a local charity. You drink, we donate. It's that simple.
- 10/13 Beer & Cheese Pairing: Join us for an evening with The Truffle Cheese Shop to sample 4 artisan cheeses from all over the world paired with 4 of our craft beers. Click here to purchase tickets for this event or future Beer & Cheese Pairings.
- 10/15 Well Bred Tap and Bottle Release: Join us for the 2016 release of Well Bred! Well Bred is a regal English strong ale aged in Woodford Reserve Barrels for 4 mos., which adds some faint hints of vanilla and sugary, caramel notes from the bourbon and some malty notes of fruit, slightly nutty, with a touch of molasses - 10.3% ABV, 64 IBUs
- 10/21 New England IPA Release: Made with citra and mosaic hops, this sweet, juicy New England IPA is hazy in appearance and tastes citrusy and tropical with a smooth, creamy finish aimed to please even the most picky of palates - not bitter and dry like traditional West Coast IPAs.
- 10/29 Small Batch Well Bred Tap and Bottle Release: Join us for the release of two small batch Well Bred adaptations! The first small batch of Well Bred, was aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrels and the second was aged in Laws Whiskey House bourbon barrels.
October is Pumpkin Cask Month! Each cask is made with autumn tidings and our big orange friends!
- 10/5 Pumpkin Spice Belgian Wit: Pumpkin Spice Belgian Wit is a refreshing, crisp, moderate strength wheat-based ale made with notes of pumpkin spice with a dry and slightly tart finish - 5.8% ABV
- 10/12 Pumpkin Oktoberfest: Pumpkin Oktoberfest has a crisp, caramel aroma with a hint of pumpkin and a clean, dry finish - 5.7% ABV
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun @ 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.