© 2014 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Each Tuesday of the month features our "Pints for Purpose" program. We will be contributing part of the proceeds from the day's sales to a different rotating charity every week. Feel good about yourself each Tuesday when you drink your pint because $1 of that pint will go towards helping someone else's life.
- 9/1 - Children's Hospital Colorado - The Children's Hospital Immunodeficiency Program (CHIP) provides care for HIV-infected children, adolescents, and young adults. Care is also provided to infants born to HIV-infected pregnant women and to parents of HIV-infected children
- 9/8 - PawsCo - Focuses on low-cost spay/neuter outreach, providing a preventative approach to unwanted litters, collection and distribution of pet food through the Food Bank of the Rockies, in an effort to keep pets in their homes during difficult times, and rescues animals currently in shelters and finds them loving homes.
- 9/15 - Sea Otter Foundation - The Sea Otter Foundation and Trust's mission is to ensure the survival and recovery of sea otters in their habitats by building funds to support research, conservation and education.
- 9/22 - American Cancer Society - For over 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, we help people stay well and get well, find cures, and fight back against cancer.
- 9/29 - Denver Public Library Friends Foundation - The Denver Public Library Friends Foundation, in close partnership with the Denver Public Library, builds support and raises money to expand the Denver Public Library's programs and services and promoting the library in the community.
WEEKLY EVENTS AT COPPER KETTLE
This cask month we're bringing you a bit of everything! Some new beers with a twist and some old favorites from last year! And as always, our fresh hop beer makes an appearance in Fresh Hop Month!! 2:00 UNTIL IT'S GONE
Mexican Chocolate Stout
GABF 2011 Gold Medal
Herb & Spice Category
Best Brewery for Neighbors
Westword Best of Denver 2012
Voted Top Ten Breweries in Denver by USA Today 2014
- 9/16 - Fresh Hop #9 - Our traditional fresh hop beer made with John's hops, Brew Club Member #9! Homegrown and harvested
9/4 - 2014 Rum Imperial Pumpkin Porter - Our 2014 Rum barrel aged Imperial Pumpkin Porter returns to the tasting room. This English style porter was dressed up with pumpkin pie spices and then aged in Jamaican rum barrels for months! 9/5 - 1st Annual Crawfish Boil - Taste of Texas BBQ drove down to Louisiana and picked up some delicious mud-bugs, straight from the Mississippi River. We will be preparing Crawfish, Shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes the Creole way! You will also have the opportunity to purchase and enjoy mouth watering Texas style BBQ. 9/11 - 2015 Imperial Pumpkin Porter - Our Imperial Pumpkin Porter, is an English style porter with pumpkin pie spices and as always, we'll be serving it up in our traditional style, in baby pumpkins! Try it side by side with our 2014 Rum Pumpkin Porter! 9/18 - Oktoberfest Party and Marzen Release - Bring your dirndl and lederhosen to the tasting room for our annual party and tap release! We'll be releasing our Marienplatz Märzen, a traditional German festbier with rich and toasty character!
Great American Beer Festival Celebration!
- THURS: 9/24 - Colorado LocALE Tap Release - Brewed with CKBC regulars and homebrewers, this beer was made to help promote the Keep Colorado Local campaign! A hoppy American pale ale, made with Centennial, Cascade, and Columbus hops!
- SAT: 9/26 - Framboise Sour Ale Release - This refreshingly tart, Belgian lambic was brewed with fresh raspberries and aged in red wine barrels for 22 months. A favorite across the spectrum at CKBC and a special re-release for GABF!