© 2016 Copper Kettle Brewing Company. All Rights Reserved.
1338 S. Valentia St. Denver, CO 80247 | 720-443-2522
1338 S. Valentia Street, #100
Denver, CO 80247
"PINTS FOR PURPOSE" - ALL DAY FROM 2 - 9 PM
Feel good about yourself with Copper Kettle Brewing Co. on Pints for Purpose Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, $1 of each beer with be donated to a local charity. You drink, we donate. It's that simple.
- 8/2 Big Dogs Huge Paws Rescue will be here raising money to help their giant friends. Big Dogs Huge Paws Rescue is a 501C3, non-profit organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to rescuing, rehoming and rehabilitating unwanted giant breed dogs that have been mistreated, neglected, abused, and/or abandoned.
- 8/9 EarthLinks will be here raising money to help their work program for the homeless. EarthLinks is a community of people who care for each other and for the planet. Their community is made up of people who have experienced or are presently experiencing homelessness. They provide a work program for people who are homeless and low-income to learn skills and create Earth-friendly products that sustain the people and the planet.
- 8/16 Write Our World will be at Copper Kettle raising money for global educational resources. Write Our World is an international nonprofit that offers a unique educational resource to students and teachers. Their digital library features multicultural ebooks that are authored and illustrated by kids from around the globe. These books share aspects of the authors’ lives and their cultures and are both written and recorded bilingually. Your support will help bring this learning opportunity to kids worldwide.
- 8/23 Think 360 Arts will be at Copper Kettle raising money to help strengthen arts education programs for PreK-12 students, especially in high-need schools that may not otherwise have opportunities to experience the arts.
- 8/30 Hope Shines will be here raising money to help children in Rwanda, Africa. Hope Shines gives HOPE and the opportunity to expand and grow their minds. The programs offer empowerment and mentoring, support for education, and health and nutritional interventions. They are dedicated to our goal of supporting marginalized children by providing a pathway to a better future.
- 8/6 Rocky Mountain Brew Run: Running, craft beer and drinking games? Sounds like the perfect day! Join us for a social fun run along the beautiful High Line Canal trail and then celebrate with an ice cold brew, food trucks and our famous beer Olympics games! Click here to purchase tickets.
Spice up your life with Chili Cask Month! Each cask is made with different chili peppers from different parts of the world.
- 8/3 Anaheim Chili Lager: German pale lager infused with Anaheim chilies, which are a mild variety of New Mexico chili peppers - 4.8% ABV, 16 IBUs
- 8/10 Spiced Sobremesa with Hatch Chilies: We've added New Mexico Hatch chilies to our tequila barrel aged English style strong pale ale with lime and agave, giving it a spiced up twist - 7.6% ABV, 24 IBUs
- 8/31 Pasilla Amber Ale: Amber ale infused with Mexican Pasilla chilies, which provide complex rich, spicy, and earthy flavors - 5.5% ABV, 35 IBUs
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun @ 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.